22 Apr 2012

saturday's child


Of my friends, I would say M resembles me the most. I guess that is why we still remain good friends, despite refusing to join her in the Korean pop culture and facebook revolution. We aren't able to talk regularly online and see each other often but we always have  much to talk and laugh about when we get to see each other. My personality isn't as energetic and cheerful as hers but, I love how she has a big, cheerful smile every time I see her, without fail.   

Saturday reminds me of the crazy stuff when we used to do when we studied together a few years back. I wish her the best in the VCE studies and hope she attends the same university as me next year.  

Last photo taken by my friend M (thank you!) Post-editing inspired by the boys behind Backseat Ballads (check out their blog - inspirational adventures, nostalgic music and beautiful scenic photography).

P.S. I've been talking to Ting-Ting via flickr mail for some time now and I thank her for drawing me a picture for my birthday! She is a kind and creative artist whom I want to meet in the future. Do check out her blog,  nap-pan for more snippets of doodles, illustrations and photographs.